Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm SO Horrible!!!


This was taken about a week ago from our balcony here in downtown. What made me take this picture was the lonely little cloud out there in the distance. I thought it so humorous and first, but then there was something poetic about it. (Wow, did I just say that?!) Granted, there are other clouds yes, but this was the only fluffy white cotton ball one. (Forgive my lack of scientific knowledge of cloud names..Cumulonimbus and all that.) Innywho, I thought it was a neat picture with the way the sun was setting too.


So, my attempt (or lack thereof) to take a picture every day has been kicking my butt!
I started working nearly every day out of nowhere which threw me off. My pictures sadly would only be of work work work! There is absolutely NO fun in that.
So...I'm really going to try to keep this up. Maybe I should change the title to just..pictures of my life..Semi-daily. (Ha)
I thought it would be so easy like last time..then I remembered the last time I did this was 4 years ago, in HS for an English Project. I wasn't working, wasn't in a relationship, and was not living on my own. Little did I know how all those little things would play a big factor in my free time!!
Lord knows what throwing a kid in there will be like! Agh I salute all you Momma's out there!!!
So today is just a day to vent and say OOPS for not posting pictures.
From now on, it will be..whatever strikes me to take a picture of it, will be posted. I might be a few days late posting it, but bet your bottom dollar I'll get back on it!!!

0 comments: