Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 9 (Memorial Day)


Well in light of today, this seems appropriate. Granted it isn't a picture, but that's only because the festivities haven't begone!! I will post more pictures later as usual.
We need to take time to remember those who have fought and sacrificed all for us so that we may have our BBQ's and enjoy our time together. Today is the time to remember not only those who have gone before us, but the families that have lost their loved ones. This is our time to honor them as well. We must not forget those who have paved the way for our freedom.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well spoken and truly a day to reflect upon so much given by so many.

Love this idea of a picture every day. Hmm....might need to attempt that! :)

Unknown said...

What a great idea to take pictures all year of your army life!!! I would attempt that myself but I have a hard enough time remembering to take pictures of my 3 month old :) I love looking at them though!